My husband, a friend of ours and I stayed at the Penthouse here and were very happy with the room. The room is well laid out, has plenty of space, lovely bathrooms (2 plus powder room), well set up kitchen and very comfy beds. I would definately like to stay here again. The only things I might make mention of that could be improved would be to have darker blinds as the rooms lit up too early and woke us up, and better instructions about how to use the heater as we struggled with it initially. I would recommend staying at this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Flinders Lane Hotel
- Quest On Flinders Lane Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flinders Lane is one of the CBD's most sought after residential areas, destined to become your first choice in Melbourne accommodation. All the excitement of Federation Square, Theatres, the Art Centre, Southgate and Crown Entertainment Complex surrounds you, while dozens of tiny bars, restaurants and cafes are at your doorstep. Historic Flinders Street Station and the MCG are just a short stroll away. If you're in Melbourne for business or leisure, the boutique one, two and three bedroom apartments are all complete with unique spacious interior and wireless internet. Executive and Deluxe apartments have two bathrooms and a combination of four single or king bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Quest on Flinders Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.