We had a 4 night stay in a 2 bedroomed penthouse apartment on the 8th floor, in Cavendish House. It had great views towards the Yarra river and the South Bank buildings. Appartment was great, spacious, well appointed and bright. As with most Australian buildings, there is no double glazing, so quite a lot of city street noise, but not after midnight.
It was in a great location for everything, shops, restaurants, bars, free tram etc. And Melbourne is a great city for walking about.
When we arrived and checked in, we were really hungry so we found a tiny eatery round the corner on Russell street, called Two Fingers. Didn't look much from the outside, but the food was great. Visited Victoria market, usual market stalls of clothing/bags/gifts etc but absolutely fantastic for food.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Flinders Lane Hotel
- Quest On Flinders Lane Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flinders Lane is one of the CBD's most sought after residential areas, destined to become your first choice in Melbourne accommodation. All the excitement of Federation Square, Theatres, the Art Centre, Southgate and Crown Entertainment Complex surrounds you, while dozens of tiny bars, restaurants and cafes are at your doorstep. Historic Flinders Street Station and the MCG are just a short stroll away. If you're in Melbourne for business or leisure, the boutique one, two and three bedroom apartments are all complete with unique spacious interior and wireless internet. Executive and Deluxe apartments have two bathrooms and a combination of four single or king bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Quest on Flinders Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.