We stayed here in August, 2013. The location is ok as you can walk into the CBD in about 20/30 mins. or there is a tram stop as long as you remember to get a myki card. I'm sorry but the apartments themselves are not that good. The ground floor where we stayed was just a long dark corridor with doors on either side. The apartment itself was clean enough, and the bed was ok. But there was an awful smell all the time a bit like a chinese take away smell, which made it hard to get to sleep. Avoided going back till late, Glad we had only booked 2 nights there. Also second morning no hot water so had to have a cold shower. The reception staff weren't very helpful either. It was quite reasonably priced but honestly I would pay a little bit more for a better place.
- Also Known As:
- Eastern Town House Serviced Apartments Hotel
- Eastern Town House Serviced Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 1.5km from Melbourne CBD in a prestigious garden suburb, each unit is fully furnished and self-contained with a kitchenette and private ensuite. Complimentary on-site Parking, Free Foxtel and Free Wireless Internet. Guest Laundry and Fully licensed Cafe on Ground Floor. Location!Location!Location! We are close to everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Eastern Town House Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.