“Great food and friendly service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,867 of 3,965 restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Pizza
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Pizzas here were delicious. In fact they were the best we've had in a long time. Will definitely be returning

Visited January 2013

40% Recommend
Sydney, Australia
“Not too bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We went to Tribeca one Thursday night with friends last month as we were staying across the road. The place has a pretty cool vibe and is quite large inside, with tables in the walkway also. It’s nice and clean inside and doesn’t have loud music to ruin the atmosphere.

We ordered the pizza which wasn't bad although one of our friends had to wait ages for hers to arrive despite us being the only people in the restaurant. The main downside to the pizza was that it was a little oily and therefore messy. I have had to throw out an item of my clothing as the oil splashed onto my top and ruined it. The bar offers a good variety of beer and cider.

The staff were okay however the person who served us as very preoccupied with other things while we were placing our order. They even answered the phone while serving us which I find terribly rude, especially when there were other staff available.

I wouldn't drive out of my way to go back to Tribeca Pizza but it is very handy if you happen to be in the area.

• Visited September 2012