“Faultless Dining Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Faultless Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I started to go to Cosi 10 years ago and while the decor now feels a little tired, the food, service and menu was the best dining experience I have had in years. The calamari is a must have! I thoroughly recommend this restaurant for a casual but truly exceptional dining experience.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Brisbane, Australia
“italian dining in south yarra”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Convenient to our accommodation we decided to give Cosi a go. The service was pretty good, the atmosphere a bit flat, but the food was fantastic. We stayed quite late and though we werent the last diners the staff were very accommodating, no pressure to leave. The cheese souffle was light and fluffy, the spatchcock was cooked perfectly and the affogattos couldn't be better. We would definitely recommend Cosi.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Cosy Cosi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great bar with friendly service, Drinks all mixed with skill and expertise. Food menu looked good, but i didnt sample.

Visited July 2013
“A great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have been here a couple of times now with my wife and father/mother in law and I have been very impressed both times.

I found the wine and beer selection to be quite good. I often times don't come across wines that I love but the one I had tonight was excellent. They serve Asahi beer on tap which I love also.

I highly recommend the calamari and the oysters they had on special. They were SO fresh and enjoyable. For main I had the Osso Bucco and it was amazing. At the table other has the soup, seafood linguine and they looked very impressive also.

It can be a bit expensive, but if you are happy to pay for good food and service you will not be disappointed. Highly recommended from me.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London
“Standards slipping.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Used to eat here all the time and was consistently great, especially the steaks . Went last week with friends and the food was no where near as good and the waiter was rushed and surly. What a shame...

• Visited March 2013