Recently stayed at the Clarion suites in Melbourne for four nights during an extended trip to Australia to visit family. On arrival after a very long flight at 08.30 am we were greeted by a very friendly and helpful receptionist and were delighted to discover our suite was ready for us and this allowed us to get a few hours sleep.
Our suite had fantastic views over the river to the southbank of the city and were treated to a fire display/show at the Casino across the river each evening. The suite was very well equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable short or much longer stay. The food was of a very good standard and was varied and well presented. The breakfasts were excellent and the service was of a very high standard. I must mention Brett who who worked in the restaurant who was exceptionally helpful and professional and who is a credit to your organisation.
An excellent location at the junction of William Street at Flinders Street, free city tram/tourist bus and all other amenities of the city nearby.
The Clarion Suites was an excellent choice for our city break in Melbourne and would not hesitate in staying here again on my next trip.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Suites Gateway Hotel Melbourne
- Clarion Suites Gateway Hotel
- Clarion Hotel Melbourne
- Clarion Melbourne
- Melbourne Clarion
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary High-rise Hotel situated 200 meters from aquarium & 500 meters from casino, shops & Yarra River Cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Olotels, Priceline, Otel, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Clarion Suites Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.