As we are in a big group of family, we rented for a deluxe seaview riverview 2 BR. The room is very spacious, with kitchen, dining room and laundry machine, so it's very comfortable when you travel with the kids abroad and have to do laundry everyday and cook some instant noodle.
However, what I love the most is the view from the room; yarra river overlooking the crown and its fire action.
The location is another plus point of this hotel, as this hotel is right in the CBD, so you just need to walk for a few minutes to reach the shopping area or the Flinder station.
The only thing that is quite annoying is the noise from the train which pass until midnight, as the hotel is located right in front of railway track.
Buffet breakfast is almost very limited, with no salad choice at all.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Suites Gateway Hotel
- Clarion Suites Gateway Hotel Melbourne
- Clarion Hotel Melbourne
- Clarion Melbourne
- Melbourne Clarion
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary High-rise Hotel situated 200 meters from aquarium & 500 meters from casino, shops & Yarra River Cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Otel, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Clarion Suites Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.