An ok overnight stop, very easy access from the freeway, in fact so close that we went straight passed and it was really difficult to turn around and get back on such a busy junction. Tram into central Melbourne was easy and convenient with a stop just a few meters away. However that's about a far as it goes. The motel needs an update, the building is in poor repair; furniture out of the ark and the bathroom leaves a lot to be desired, with towels that could definitely do with replacing! There is a kettle and fridge but not even a toaster to do some breakfast. Not sure if there was a restaurant on site, no one bothered to tell us. The guy that checked us in seemed to find it all a bit too much effort, we had to ask for a map and where to catch the train, very different and un typical of the other motels we stayed in in Melbourne and on the GOR. The bed was comfortable and clean so even with the traffic noise we slept quite well.
- Also Known As:
- Park Squire Motor Inn & Serviced Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Park Squire Motor Inn & Serviced Apartments Hotel
- Park Squire Motor Inn And Serviced Apartments
- Park Squire Hotel Serviced Apartments
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Park Squire Motor Inn & Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.