We were very happy to have found this little very cozy hotel. The rooms are very nice, relaxing, comfortable and have everything you need. The bathroom is nice and clean and also has everything some of what you could possible need. We got to the hotel around 11 in the morning and we were allowed to check in into the room. Accommodation was lovely, service was fantastic.We had the most comfortable night sleep. Very handy! The hotel is conveniently located - location is right in the CBD. Close to department stores, restaurants and tourist attractions. Free wifi all over the hotel.
Perfect! We will for sure return to this hotel next time we are in Melbourne. Everything was just wonderful. Really, really loved it here. Nothing was too much trouble. Was happy with the price I paid for the service I received.
- Also Known As:
- City Limits Serviced Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- City Limits Serviced Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Limits Hotel Apartments is AAA Tourism certified 3.5 star plus Environmentally Friendly Green Star rating property right in Melbourne China Town with 32 studio apartments (24 apartments with double glaze windows) located in the central business district of Melbourne providing accommodation to corporate and leisure clients. Hundred of international restaurants can be found by walking distance.In Melbourne for the Grand Final, Grand Prix, Melbourne Cup, Chinese New Year, Australia Open at Rod Laver Arena, and Flower Show in Fitzroy Garden and Melbourne Museum in Rathdowne and Lygon Street in Carlton? Our fantastic location is within a stone's throw away either by walking distance or free trams and trains are available that can take you to all venues.All of our rooms are equipped with an air conditioner/heater, direct dial telephones, data port for high speed broadband Internet access Wireless (Wi-Fi enabled) or Cable $11 P/D, remote control colour LCD TV with complimentary FOXTEL satellite channels including movies, sport and news, work desk, iron and board, kitchenette comprising hot plates, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, fridge, crockery, cutlery and glass ware. Our ensuite bathrooms all contain a shower, bath, toilet, hand basin and hairdryer. Our rooms are serviced daily to our high standard and windows can be opened for fresh air. Clean and friendly is our main service.FOXTEL is now available with the following channels:Fox SportFox Sport 2Fox Sport 3Fox 8Show GreatsShowtimeSky NewsFor the convenience of our guests we have a 24-hour reception operated by our friendly and professional staff. We offer a tour desk and can help our guests with things to do in Melbourne during their stay, including car hire and day tours. Our business centre is equipped with computers connected to the Internet for the use of our guests. Off-street car parking is also available.Location, fantastic City Centre Location right in China Town near MCG, Parliament train station and all Major Theatre (Princess Theatre, Regent Theatre, The Academy Theatre and Her Majesty's Theatre are all near by walking distance, free trams and buses can take you to Docklands, Ethihad Stadium, DFO, South bank. Airport bus is also on your door steps.There is also walking distance to St. Vincent Hospital, Eye and Ear Hospital and Royal Melbourne Hospital not too far away.City Limits, where you are assured of value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your City Limits Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.