I stayed at the Hotel Charsfield for a week for business and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I would definitely recommend for other travellers, be it for work or pleasure.
- Beautiful room (Deluxe room) and building in general
- Although a 'studio room', very spacious
- Comfortable bed
- Immaculately clean and well appointed
- Close to tram stops
- Excellent room service meals
- Friendly, helpful staff
- I needed to print a document last minute and the guest computer did not have Microsoft Office software or anything compatible. I did end up saving (on my own computer) as a PDF and finding a program that would open and print it, but it was not particularly efficient.
- My room was on the southern side of the establishment and had no road noise; however, the floor boards in the hallway creaked when people walked down the hall (understandable considering the age of the building)
- Despite other reviewers comments, I found the bathroom of an adequate size