I stayed at the Hotel Charsfield for a week for business and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I would definitely recommend for other travellers, be it for work or pleasure.
- Beautiful room (Deluxe room) and building in general
- Although a 'studio room', very spacious
- Comfortable bed
- Immaculately clean and well appointed
- Close to tram stops
- Excellent room service meals
- Friendly, helpful staff
- I needed to print a document last minute and the guest computer did not have Microsoft Office software or anything compatible. I did end up saving (on my own computer) as a PDF and finding a program that would open and print it, but it was not particularly efficient.
- My room was on the southern side of the establishment and had no road noise; however, the floor boards in the hallway creaked when people walked down the hall (understandable considering the age of the building)
- Despite other reviewers comments, I found the bathroom of an adequate size
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Charsfield is a fine example of early St Kilda Road Victorian architecture, which has heritage listing. This boutique accommodation now combines the warmth, character and style of the building with professional and friendly service to ensure the experience on offer is as unique as the guests who stay here. So whether you are visiting Melbourne on business, as a conference delegate, on holiday, or perhaps to enjoy one of the many major events in town, the Hotel Charsfield is the ideal choice for accommodation in Melbourne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Charsfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charsfield Hotel Melbourne