Rooms come with a bunk bed and a cabinet. There are night lights above each bed. Central control air conditioning. Overall I had a good sleep. Wifi only works on level 6. The kitchen area is a bit messy. Coffee powder, tea and sugar are available in containers, but we gave up making any drinks. Toilets are clean. One early morning, saw a couple chatting in the female toilet, surprise to see a guy in the female toilet. Only stay here if you don't mind noisy neighbours. Loud music was playing in the afternoon, but luckily the music stopped at night.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenhouse Backpacker Hotel
- The Greenhouse Backpacker Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greenhouse Backpackers is located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD with Flinders Street Station, Federation Square and famous cafe filled laneways less than a five minute walk away.Guests are welcomed with inclusions such as Free Daily Breakfast, Free Unlimited Internet 24/7, Free Walking Tour, Free Dinner Tuesdays, Free Activities and more.Get the inside information on the sights of Melbourne on our half-day walking tour, hear the tunes of local DJ's and bands on our pub crawl, taste the market fresh ingredients in our Free Tuesday dinners.If you are looking for even more tours and trips, see our in house Fully Licensed Travel Agency for expert experience and the best deals on trips around Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your The Greenhouse Backpacker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.