I stayed in the hostel for a while, the 24 hour reception was very helpful, all the staff were very friendly, the manager, Steve, is an absolute legend, funny staff like Chrissy, Shannon and Maddy. Great atmosphere around there, can't speak highly enough of the place, definitely worth paying extra money for, you get free breakfast, wifi, tours of Melbourne, the list goes on.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenhouse Backpacker Hotel
- The Greenhouse Backpacker Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greenhouse Backpackers is located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD with Flinders Street Station, Federation Square and famous cafe filled laneways less than a five minute walk away.Guests are welcomed with inclusions such as Free Daily Breakfast, Free Unlimited Internet 24/7, Free Walking Tour, Free Dinner Tuesdays, Free Activities and more.Get the inside information on the sights of Melbourne on our half-day walking tour, hear the tunes of local DJ's and bands on our pub crawl, taste the market fresh ingredients in our Free Tuesday dinners.If you are looking for even more tours and trips, see our in house Fully Licensed Travel Agency for expert experience and the best deals on trips around Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your The Greenhouse Backpacker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.