Stayed at Greenhouse Backpackers for a week in one of their 6 bed dorms. I found this place very clean and comfy. It's quite a large hostel so for a shy person like me I found it hard to meet people but this is just personal. Great rooftop for smokers and they have heaps of freebies. The free internet is fantastic, as well as free breakfast everyday etc. Only qualms is that room has no windows but I guess thats just the type of building really and my bunk was a little squeaky but ear plugs remedy that. Fabulous location, right on Flinders lane which is a brilliant place surrounded by amazing shops and cafes.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenhouse Backpacker Hotel
- The Greenhouse Backpacker Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greenhouse Backpackers is located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD with Flinders Street Station, Federation Square and famous cafe filled laneways less than a five minute walk away.Guests are welcomed with inclusions such as Free Daily Breakfast, Free Unlimited Internet 24/7, Free Walking Tour, Free Dinner Tuesdays, Free Activities and more.Get the inside information on the sights of Melbourne on our half-day walking tour, hear the tunes of local DJ's and bands on our pub crawl, taste the market fresh ingredients in our Free Tuesday dinners.If you are looking for even more tours and trips, see our in house Fully Licensed Travel Agency for expert experience and the best deals on trips around Australia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your The Greenhouse Backpacker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.