Travelling around gets tiring and leads us to become "jaded" at times.
At the end of the day all you want is a place to rest, reorganize and recuperate.
I am glad to say that this hotel satisfied all these demands.
This place is so quiet, you can't even hear a pen drop.
A few years ago I stayed at the Hilton Airport Hotel across the
road and was kept awake ALL night by planes. The Holiday Inn
by comparison gave me a great night's rest. Even got up to 8
hours which for me is very good indeed. Watched CNN and news
channels all night. When you are here you have to order the "Inn Burger"
which is a fantastic meal !! Quick and easy while you watch your favourite
TV shows. The rooms are very spacious. The tables and chairs are comfortable
and the bathroom and complimentaries are extremely good. If you have people
with you, its even got a bar table to entertain. The fridges contain wine and good
quality beer. Downstairs in the lobby the service was average but the dinner staff
are better. The hotel shuttle was also a bit slow but at the end of the day all you
want is a place to rest and feel 100% the next day and this hotel made me feel
110%. The beds are great for your back and come with a series of hard and soft
pillows for your choice. Excellent if you have ergonomic demands for backs.
As far as travel goes, sometimes we can all get a bit jaded and treat every hotel
as "one of the same" but this place leaves a different impression. It really was a pleasure to stay here. One day if I ever stay longer instead of getting a hotel in town I'll just spend a few nights here as all I want is a place that is comfortable, quiet, healthy for by back and most of all re-energizing with good food and compliments. This hotel surely delivered in those respects. 9/10
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport Hotel Melbourne
- Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Melbourne
- Melbourne Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located to cater for your travel needs, Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport is convenient for a stopover or for catching an early morning flight. Offering a relaxed atmosphere and stylish amenities, guest rooms have been designed with comfort and functionality in mind.Our friendly staff can easily arrange everything for you, including wake-up calls and arranging an airport shuttle. Recharge your batteries with a quick bite or cocktail in the Vargas Restaurant and Bar. Wifi is available in Vargas Bar free of charge for 1 hour. To make life easier, flight arrival and departure times are displayed on a FIDS monitor in these areas.The Hotel is located only 400m away from the Melbourne Airport on the corner of Melbourne Drive and Centre Road. Free Airport shuttle transfers are available. Driving distance from Airport to Hotel is only 2 minutes, and the hotel is located 20km from Melbourne Central Business District. Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport offers inclusive guest parking while staying in-house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.