“Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

What a lovely ristorante, food was magnificent, plenty of variety to choose from, waiter was friendly from the time we walk in to the time he hailed a cab for us in Lygon street when we left. Food and wine very well priced. My wife and I will definitely be back. 5 stars and I will be recommending to all my friends.

Brisbane
“The Most memorable Evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Not quite sure where to begin-
Our perfect kind of resturant " Quality" not " Quantity" in a lovely setting.We had the most unforgettable evening at Svago. The food was absolutely suburb and could not fault a single thing. We are " Foodies" and had some of the best Calamari that we have ever eaten and the home made Gonocchi was to die for, so much so that I asked Lars if he would make some for me to take back home to Brisbane which he did (Thank you again Lars). I cooked it one the night that we got home ( Carlos although I followed the recipe that you gave me it was not as good as yours. You will have to come and cook for me).The rissotto was also superb. But it was not only the food that made our evening so special it was also Lars and Carlos. Lars was very attentive without being intrusive and even shared a nightcap with us at the end of the evening. I can honestly say the food and the service is some of the best that we have every had even in the top resturants. Without a doubt an absolute must try in Lygon St. We will definately return on our next visit.

• Visited October 2012
Perth, Australia
“Best food I've ever eaten, ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

This was the best meal I have ever eaten.

I eat out fairly often, once or twice a week. I know a bit about cooking. The best meal I've made myself or ordered elsewhere could only get a 2nd place, compared to the meal I had at Svago. I ate here 3 months ago and I still remember it! (we had the mushoom risotto).

Very, very highly recommended.

• Visited May 2012
Perth, Australia
“A sweet little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

A lovely quiet spot for a romantic dinner for two or a quaint place to catch up with a few friends. A very nice meal and good service.

• Visited June 2012
Perth
“Lovely quaint little restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

The service and quality of food was great, lovely spot for dinner for two or quiet feel venue for a few friends to catch up. Felt very personalized as only two staff (chef & waiter) great meal :)

Visited June 2012