1) Location: 50m from southbank Yarra River,a nice point of tourism in Melbourne.
2) Perfect cost\benefits: Cheapest hotel in that tourist area,the other hotel is the expensive The Langham hotel or The Crown Casino.
3) Room: Honest room,comfortable queen bed,nice pillows,clean room,small but sufficient kitchen, flat tv set, iron,hairdrier,telephone,no safe in room,sofa,table and two chairs,tea maker,etc.
4) Bathroom: Clean and large enough.
5) Breakfast: AUD 15/person but it is a very good breakfast with several hot and cold options with eggs,beans,pancakes,breads,muffins,juices,jams,yogourt,cereals,sausages,bacon,fruits,etc.
6) Tourism: Very closed and easy access to several attractions,nice boardwalk area,safe area, free tourist transportation by tram,several food options around.
7) Building: New,clean,modern and placed in safe town area.
8) Comfort: Very quiet area,no problem to sleep.
1) Very expensive internet. AUD 10/hour or 20/day or 99/week. I cannot understand why it is so expensive. Also in the lobby is payable: AUD 0,10/minute or AUD 2,00/20 minutes. In the lobby is there an alternative of free 15 minutes each 24 hours (wifi).
2) Only bath towels,no face towels available.
3) Only breakfast available,no dinner options.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Toga Hotels, Odigeo, Otel, Venere, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Southbank Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Southbank Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Southbank Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Melbourne
- Travel Lodge Melbourne
- Melbourne Travel Lodge
- Melbourne Travelodge