Firstly the french guy on reception not nice,,,, secondly the shower has mould amongst all tiles... desperate need for renovation.... Customer service non existent. ah but lastly mouse in the room dead fresh not long after we were in there. offered to change room but we didnt as our last night in Melbourne so free breakfast was offered which was terrible... raw uncooked sausage served. Then on discharge was asked to pay for breakfast. Also trams that are at front door would need a myki card to use so read your brochures if you are a visitor to Melbourne .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges on Swanston having undergone a multi-million dollar refurbishment both externally and internally has well and truly positioned itself as a hotel of choice within Melbourne. Blues Bar & Grill has a contemporary feel offering the very best food, service and presentation. The funky bar lounge and great outdoor terrace is very popular. Close to the airport and a short tram into the heart of Melbourne's CBD, makes us a great location for any traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Rydges on Swanston Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges On Swanston Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Rydges On Swanston Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Rydges On Swanston