I have stayed ar Quest Southbank a coupla times....Whilst its no Ritz Carlton, it does offer some amenities that some other hotels dont... Like windows that open and a balcony in some rooms.... And the rooms are a good size.... And the location is pretty good if you visiting the Crown area...Lots do do nearby.
But they need to do something about the rude desk staff..!! I encountered a girl named Kristy. (on saturday june 7) Her attitude toward a paying guest was simply woeful. She was very surly towards me from the second i walked in the door and barked (yes, barked) instructions at me during check-in. (sign here, give me your rego, put your postcode there... etc..etc...) It was without a doubt the worst service at a hotel i have EVER encountered (and ive bin to a few)
I very nearly walked back out the door so poor was her attitude..!!
I dont expect dancing girls and a greeting like a rock star....But jeez... this particular girl was a shocker.... I guess the hotel will message me back saying she was having a bad day or something simillar.... But that wont cut it...
I WILL NEVER BE BACK.!
p.s i wonder when hotels will realise they are wasting their time spending millions on advertising a venue with a view to attract customers thrU their doors.... when all they need to do is to be focussed on offering a reasonable level of service to the customers they already have!! - It beats me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything is at your doorstep - only moments from Southbank Promenade and its famous Restaurants, The Arts Centre, Melbourne Exhibition Centre, Crown Casino and Melbourne’s CBD, Quest Southbank provides 4.5 star spacious and modern apartments in a quiet location for you to relax and enjoy after your busy day.Our prime location provides easy access to public transport - Trains & trams, City Link tollway as well as the MCG, Tennis Centre and Federation Square. Broadband internet access (cable & wireless), Digital TV and Foxtel (8 channels) is available in all apartments. Quest Southbank provides our guests a place to work or entertain, space for the family and to relax - all our apartmnets are non smoking.We also offer a range of Executive Apartments - two and three bedroom executive apartments provide more space internally, superior fitout and views over either the City, the Bay or the Scenic Kings Domain gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Quest Southbank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Southbank Melbourne
- Quest Southbank Hotel Melbourne