We had a weekend stay at Quest Southbank. General Manager Darelle, and staff, particularly Melissa on the front desk were so obliging and helpful.
The rooms were very clean with all mod cons. What a great location. So central to all amenities including shops, restaurants, Crown, DFO, National Gallery of Victoria and the list goes on.
We highly recommend Quest Southbank. We will definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Southbank Hotel
- Quest Southbank Melbourne
- Quest Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything is at your doorstep - only moments from Southbank Promenade and its famous Restaurants, The Arts Centre, Melbourne Exhibition Centre, Crown Casino and Melbourne’s CBD, Quest Southbank provides 4.5 star spacious and modern apartments in a quiet location for you to relax and enjoy after your busy day.Our prime location provides easy access to public transport - Trains & trams, City Link tollway as well as the MCG, Tennis Centre and Federation Square. Broadband internet access (cable & wireless), Digital TV and Foxtel (8 channels) is available in all apartments. Quest Southbank provides our guests a place to work or entertain, space for the family and to relax - all our apartmnets are non smoking.We also offer a range of Executive Apartments - two and three bedroom executive apartments provide more space internally, superior fitout and views over either the City, the Bay or the Scenic Kings Domain gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Expedia, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Quest Southbank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.