We came to Melbourne to see the Australian Ballet and we chose the Quay West because of it close location that enables you to walk to the Arts Centre or even into the city.
Now for the Motel, the room was excellent, the staff was amazing and the buffet breakfast downstairs is to die for but the scrambled eggs was a bit yuck.
We had a suite so the cost was high but the overall experience is what this motel is aiming for and they achieved that with us. The views are the only disappointment but I’ll say the main feature is the quietness and the bed...wow.
Love to go back but we will have save up.
Take as package from the website is my tip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne