We stayed here for one night before flying to London. A travel cot was provided for our 12 month old son, and the large bed was very comfortable. We had a view of the city, including from the bath (I wasn't brave enough to leave the blind up though!)
Kitchen facilities were good, although Southgate is just next door so we got takeaway. I would definitely recommend Quay West for families as the location is perfect and the kitchen/washing machine facilities mean you can cater for most child-related emergencies!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne