My wife and I recently stayed for 5 nights (1 bedroom apartment) and were most impressed. We elected to pay a little more to secure rooms at 10-15 level with city views (room 1005). This was a great move ensuring excellent views of the Yarra River, city sky line including Federation Square. The suites are in easy walking distance of the city. The room was nicely decorated and well laid out. I also found the gym to have an excellent choice of fitness machines. We found the staff to be wonderful - helpful, smiling and very efficient. One small complaint is the necessity to pay $10+ per day for wireless connection. We gave feedback on this via sms (nice initiative of the hotel) and were rewarded 'gratis' service. Very impressive attention to detail and responsiveness to customers. We do recommend you try Quay West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne