Great start with an upgrade from our twin room to a suite. The bed was comfortable, all lovely and clean, and spacious bathroom.
Location was superb, close to CBD, restaurants & shops. We used the indoor pool, jacuzzi and spa twice during our 1 night stay! The pool is salt water and a lovely temperature, with relaxing waterfalls and subtle lighting. All very clean.
Reception staff were friendly and helpful, assisting with directions to shops, and with instructions to access the free wifi in the lobby (otherwise wifi was $9.95 for an hour, seems the norm for hotels in Melbourne).
Overall a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne