Spent 3 fabulous nights here with my 22 year old twin daughters over the long weekend to celebrate my birthday. I had stayed here for one night last year and vowed to return.
We had a one bedroom riverview apartment on the 9th floor and what a view it was!
The close proximity to some of Melbourne's best restaurants is a big plus.
My daughters used the gym whilst I made good use of the pool and spa. These are great facilities and very well maintained.
Cannot fault the staff and service. Very friendly and nothing is too much trouble.
It was lovely to escape Melbourne's heatwave and retreat to the air conditioned comfort of our apartment.
The only downside and its minor is we found the pillows uncomfortable. A pillow menu would be a great option.
I also found the coffee undrinkable so went out and bought my own.
Will definitely be by home away from home when visiting Melbourne and will recommend it to all of my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne