Stayed here for 3 nights with my husband and one year old in a one bedroom suite. The suite facilities perfectly suited our needs, ie. preparing food for the little one, bedroom plenty big enough to accommodate a travel cot and still have room to move around, bathroom even had a bath mat to the little guy wouldn't slip in the bath. Little extra touches like this really helped us. Having recently stayed in equivalent accommodation in both London and Paris, the Quay West is comparatively great value as well. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The location of the hotel is also spot on. Perfect for the buzz of Southbank but strolling distance to the shopping in the CBD and the Botanical Gardens in the other direction. We will definitely stay here again when we return to Melbourne. Keep it up Quay West! A very pleasant surprise indeed.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.