We had a lightning stopover in Melbourne for a concert at Hamer Hall and chose the Mantra Southbank on price (we wanted something nice but not too expensive) and location and were extremely pleased with on both accounts. When we arrived we were advised that we had been upgraded to a 2 bedroom apartment (we had paid for a room with three beds). The apartment was spacious, clean and quiet and looked out at the Arts Centre. The location was excellent with a two minute walk to Hamer Hall and Southbank shopping and cafe precinct. We had dinner in the restaurant (Spires) which was excellent but did not have time the next morning for breakfast. All three of us agree that it was a great choice and we would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Southbank Melbourne offers spacious 4.5 star apartment-style hotel accommodation in the heart of Melbourne’s vibrant arts and entertainment district which includes the National Gallery of Victoria, the Arts Centre, Federation Square and the Botanical Gardens. Located within a quick stroll to the CBD, the hotel is also within walking distance to the east of most of the major sporting venues including both the MCG, Olympic Park and Hisense Arena and to the west Crown Casino, South Wharf and the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mantra Southbank Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Southbank Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Mantra Southbank Hotel