Stayed 3 nights recently at the Mantra in a one bedroom apartment. The Mantra is in a great location, close Southbank, Crown and city centre. The reception staff were friendly and helpful. The room was suitable for our needs and clean, found the lounge room couch a little uncomfortable, but we didn't spend much time in the room anyways. We ended up with a room with a disabled bathroom, which didn't suit us and was annoying to have no vanity space and water all over the bathroom floor. We were on level 6 and were able to hear the road noises like we were on the same level, which at times during the time was annoying, not sure if higher up it was quieter. Didn't eat at the restaurant, had one drink the bar, bar staff very friendly. Overall, great city stay. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Southbank Melbourne offers spacious 4.5 star apartment-style hotel accommodation in the heart of Melbourne’s vibrant arts and entertainment district which includes the National Gallery of Victoria, the Arts Centre, Federation Square and the Botanical Gardens. Located within a quick stroll to the CBD, the hotel is also within walking distance to the east of most of the major sporting venues including both the MCG, Olympic Park and Hisense Arena and to the west Crown Casino, South Wharf and the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mantra Southbank Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Southbank Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra Southbank Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Mantra Southbank Hotel