My girlfriend and l recently stayed here and went right next door to the Regent Theatre to see a show, the staff especially Ian are the best, cant do enough to help you out. The shops are just a short walk away and so are the beautiful restuarants. The Westin is very comfortable the bed linen even smells like lavendar, the beds feel like you are sleeping in clouds just lovely. We used the swim pool and spa which were great. Very nice place to stay l recommend it to everybody who likes that something really special.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel
- Westin Melbourne
- Melbourne Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, chic and elegantly understated, The Westin Melbourne’s dramatic staircase and light filled lobby overlooking the vibrant City Square sets the tone for one of Australia’s leading hotels. Boasting 262 luxurious guest rooms, the award winning property is surrounded by theatres, galleries, designer boutiques and the city’s finest attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Westin Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.