I am not a shopper on vacations but there is shopping abound in this area. The hotel was as expected for Westin (with noted exception for Sydney). The location was good for shoppers and museum buffs. We walk where we go so we felt that we could easily walk to locations such as Fitzroy Gardens. We did use the bar lounge on two nights and enjoyed the duck rolls. I didn't think the salt and pepper calamari was all that spectacular but the zucchini fries were tasty. They sold a combo of the three for $26 which wasn't that bad given it was not only Australia but also a Westin.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel
- Westin Melbourne
- Melbourne Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, chic and elegantly understated, The Westin Melbourne’s dramatic staircase and light filled lobby overlooking the vibrant City Square sets the tone for one of Australia’s leading hotels. Boasting 262 luxurious guest rooms, the award winning property is surrounded by theatres, galleries, designer boutiques and the city’s finest attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Olotels, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.