The rooms are elegant and the bed truly is heavenly - one of the best beds in Australia! Bathrooms are spacious and well-appointed.
The lobby bar downstairs does a lovely afternoon tea, or evening drink.
My only criticism of my most recent day was the room service dinner. My steak sandwich was a baguette, with a piece of steak that was SO tough, half had to be left, as my teeth couldn't get through it, no matter how long I chewed for! My friend's chicken was dry and awful.
The breakfast buffet is fine, but they need a few more hot choices. Plus, they are slow to replenish food, as things are depleted.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel
- Westin Melbourne
- Melbourne Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, chic and elegantly understated, The Westin Melbourne’s dramatic staircase and light filled lobby overlooking the vibrant City Square sets the tone for one of Australia’s leading hotels. Boasting 262 luxurious guest rooms, the award winning property is surrounded by theatres, galleries, designer boutiques and the city’s finest attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Westin Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.