Always love it here - it is my favourite for location - close to restaurants,Melbourne's arcades and alley ways, theatre, shopping - it's the heart of Melbourne.
Facilities are good - the swimming pool and gym are first class.
The breakfast is also better than most hotel buffets which I invariably avoid.
The rooms are always good but my favourite aspect is probably the team atmosphere.
It is not an impersonal international chain - each time I come, I am welcomed like an old friend and that makes the stay so much more enjoyable.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel
- Westin Melbourne
- Melbourne Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, chic and elegantly understated, The Westin Melbourne’s dramatic staircase and light filled lobby overlooking the vibrant City Square sets the tone for one of Australia’s leading hotels. Boasting 262 luxurious guest rooms, the award winning property is surrounded by theatres, galleries, designer boutiques and the city’s finest attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.