1. Excellent location on Colin St. Accessible to conveniences, restaurants and business offices.
2. Inflexible front desk but gave a straight answer that "I just told another gues that check-out is strictly 11am, $50 every hour of extension". Firstly, I had no idea who you spoke to and I did not believe the person was related to me. Secondly, you did not even check my identify to see that I qualify for late check out. Robotic answer and robotic expression.
3. Room missing amenities, eg complimentary water, slippers. And the cleaning standard was below average.
4. The service boys (one Asian boy, one is Korean, the other looked like either Korean or Chinese) were very helpful and friendly. They delivered amenities fast, responded to problem on the balony door fast, and ended always all with "is there anything else I can help you with" and big smiles.
5. The most amusing one is the door man Aaron Joseph. He had such warm smile, preemptive in pointing out the necessary on the location map. When I returned to hotel on taxi, he promptly opened the door for me and handed a card with the taxi number saying "the taxi number in case you leave anything behind". I have never got that before! AWESOME!