OK the song was different however this hotel was excellent. First class service from doorman to desk clerk, I cannot believe this wasn't my bed it felt as though I was at home. The rooms were large, luxurious and so comfortable it was a bit disappointing to go shopping,lol. Staff in this hi\otel chain are trained well and all of them have the ability to make your stay easier, Noosa, Port Douglas and now Melbourne. So central to everything and a pool, steam room and jacuzzi. Breakfast was good too, if I could live here I would.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel
- Westin Melbourne
- Melbourne Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, chic and elegantly understated, The Westin Melbourne’s dramatic staircase and light filled lobby overlooking the vibrant City Square sets the tone for one of Australia’s leading hotels. Boasting 262 luxurious guest rooms, the award winning property is surrounded by theatres, galleries, designer boutiques and the city’s finest attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Olotels, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.