Great location, high quality hotel, certainly everything you could hope for in a hotel, the service was great, pool fantastic, etc.
As a Platinum Starwood Member, the Westin hotels pretty much globally are fantastic, but this one is very nice.
It is however on the upper level in terms of pricing, in Melbourne I would list my top 4 hotels as -
1) Park Hyatt (Outstanding, still the best in the city of Melbourne)
2) Westin (very nice hotel, location, facilities, etc)
3) Grand Hyatt (very nice hotel especially since the reservation, great executive lounge)
4) Intercontinental (location not as good but is acceptable)
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel
- Westin Melbourne
- Melbourne Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, chic and elegantly understated, The Westin Melbourne’s dramatic staircase and light filled lobby overlooking the vibrant City Square sets the tone for one of Australia’s leading hotels. Boasting 262 luxurious guest rooms, the award winning property is surrounded by theatres, galleries, designer boutiques and the city’s finest attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Olotels, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.