We had an excellent stay at the Seasons. We took advantage of their Winter escape package and were given wine and chocolates on arrival as well as buffet breakfast.
The breakfast was great with plenty of varienty and food constantly topped up. The room was clean and spacious and the king bed very comfortable. We requested a room next to the couple we were staying with and a balcony and both requests were fulfilled. The pool, spa and sauna were great, especially in the middle of a cold winter. I would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the heart of Melbourne and St Kilda, you can indulge in the luxury of our spacious apartments and enjoy fantastic Hotel service with the Royal Botanic Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance as a relaxing backdrop. It is the type of affordable experience which makes our guests return time and time again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne