Arrived at 10am, wanting to leave our bags at reception for the day, only to have the lad on reception say he can check us in on the spot. Even better we were given a free upgrade to a 1 bedroom apartment.
Room was massive.
Paid $125 (booked online via their website directly) included 2 full cooked breakfasts in their restaurant, Citrus.
Excellent value, lovely hotel, perfect location. Will definitely stay again.
The reception lady specifically told me its always cheapest to book via their website directly as opposed to wotif.com or anywhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the heart of Melbourne and St Kilda, you can indulge in the luxury of our spacious apartments and enjoy fantastic Hotel service with the Royal Botanic Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance as a relaxing backdrop. It is the type of affordable experience which makes our guests return time and time again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.