We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment for 5 nights over New Year.I managed to get an excellent rate via the hotel by booking early, and paying in advance.Our apartment was not as good looking as the one on the website ,and was ready for refurbishment ,however it was spacious and on the 5th floor of the tower.Some attention needs to be paid to details,cleaning around the edges of carpets,dusting skirtings,some curtain hooks were missing otherwise cleaning was fine.
Bed was very comfy and sheets nice.We heard very little from other guests, apart from New Years Eve when noise is to be expected.We occasionally heard the swishing of the lift but I soon got used to it and wasn't a problem.And I hate noise.We were at the rear of the building and there was no noise from traffic.
Location is excellent,nearby lots of trams, short walk to town and southbank,Botanic Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance.Watched childrens fireworks from our balcony and midnight fireworks on the steps in front of Shrine, amazing ,cross the road and we were home.
Pool is quite small and indoors.Staff were helpful and friendly.We thoroughly enjoyed our stay,small details didn't detract.Having cooking facilities was really handy .We would return as we liked the area so much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the heart of Melbourne and St Kilda, you can indulge in the luxury of our spacious apartments and enjoy fantastic Hotel service with the Royal Botanic Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance as a relaxing backdrop. It is the type of affordable experience which makes our guests return time and time again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne