Well first of all we could not get to the hotel as there is mega road works outside on st kilda road.
We called the hotel and they told us that we had to walk there with our cases! We then went to the front desk and complained, the girl at the front desk smirked and said that there was nothing we could do. Whilst we were there another person came along and he was furious as well. He had his 80 year old mother with a bad hip with him and like ourselves it took 30 mins to find the hotel. He will only stay the one night and has moved to another hotel. To add insult to injury they took $100 on my credit card, made me sign for ir and said that in 4 days time it will be removed.
I have traveled all over Australia and the world and I am totally disgusted with the whole thing. I will be taking it further, I am not sure that it is legal to take someone's money without us buying or using anything.
I would not come back to this hotel if it were the last in the world and I firmly suggest that you go somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the heart of Melbourne and St Kilda, you can indulge in the luxury of our spacious apartments and enjoy fantastic Hotel service with the Royal Botanic Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance as a relaxing backdrop. It is the type of affordable experience which makes our guests return time and time again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne