We thought we can have a great lunch with all my work colleagues. When we arrived it was not that busy. We were waiting quite a long time to get our meals. We expected that the foods would be great but was not considered even as a 2 star restaurant. Very disappointing as we expected it would be the best Asian foods in St Kilda Road.
The chicken curry taste are very strong with so many spices.
The next day we were thinking to eat at the back of the hotel on wells street which is the best place to eat, considered it would fast and cheaper. And we had enjoyed much better to eat at Don Don than Orient East.
I will consider if i need to go back again to dine there at Orient East.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the heart of Melbourne and St Kilda, you can indulge in the luxury of our spacious apartments and enjoy fantastic Hotel service with the Royal Botanic Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance as a relaxing backdrop. It is the type of affordable experience which makes our guests return time and time again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Seasons Botanic Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Seasons Botanic Gardens Hotel Melbourne