“Very good location - suites are well suited to business travellers” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Seasons Botanic Gardens

Save Saved
You added Seasons Botanic Gardens to your Saves list
Seasons Botanic Gardens
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   348 St Kilda Rd., Melbourne, Victoria 3004, Australia (South Melbourne)   |
Ranked #75 of 171 hotels in Melbourne
Melbourne, Australia
“Very good location - suites are well suited to business travellers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

I stay at the Seasons Botanic regularly with work and have had many comfortable stays there. The location on St Kilda Rd is very handy to Southbank & the CBD. I usually stay in one of the suites which are a generous size and well set up so you can prepare a meal in your room or spread out when trying to do some work.

My only negative is that the fitout of the rooms and the lobby is a bit dated which does detract but the size of the rooms still offsets this.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

268 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

Stayed at the seasons botanic gardens for one night during a city visit. We thought it was fantastic. Had originally booked a studio but ended up being upgraded to an apartment at no extra cost. The apartment was fabulous. Nice little kitchen , nice big king size bed. The couches could of been a bit more comfortable but we werent complaining. The key was the view from the balcony. Wow! Had a near perfect veiw of the city skyline. Our room was T109 at the rear of the hotel on the first floor. The location is A grade only minutes by tram from the CBD yet far enough away to be nice and quiet. My only complaint would be they probably need to upgrade the TV's in the room. We had 2 smallish tube tellys one in the lounge and one in the bedroom. Its not like we watched much tv but i think flatscreens should be pretty much standard fair at any nice hotel these days. Oh by the way theres a really good pizza shop behind seasons. I forget what its called but u cant miss it , its the only one

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Cairns, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

Quiet, comfortable room. Hotel well-located to take advantage of Melbourne's attractions. Close to the city, MCG, Botanic Gardens etc, yet far enough away to be quiet. Will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011 via mobile

A friend booked this for us. Really surprised by the hotel, big room with 2 sofas, large bed, kitchenette. Nice and quiet, next to the war memorial.

• Stayed July 2011
Beaufort, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

I ate in and the food was delicious! Was thrilled with my room - comfortable, quiet and the bed was warm, cosy and comfortable, so much so that I slept in in the morning. This meant I was late and rushed off leaving my scarf on the bed. Realised I had left it behind when I finalised my booking but as I was late reception said they would collect it. When I returned to collect my luggage at the end of the day I forgot to ask about it. I rang a few days later, only to find no sign of my scarf. I am so disappointed as I know I left it there and someone has often taken it. Very disappointing and consequently I shall not be staying there again. :(

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

Fantastic rooms and location. Surprised the windows were not better insulated against noise. I heard every tram go past the hotel & I was not in a room facing the road. Apart from this, the hotel was clean comfortable & very well presented.

• Stayed June 2011
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

It is a lovely Hotel opposite to the Royal Botanic Garden. Minutes to the City centre by tram. Spacious and newly renovated room with great facilities (the kitchen is great). Will definitely go back to stay

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Seasons Botanic Gardens? Share your experiences!