We stayed for 1 night at the Stamford, it is situated in a good position close to many shops and restauraunts. We had booked into a studio room but as they had a special on the day we stayed, we were offered an upgrade to a king suite for an extra $20. As mentioned in other reviews the rooms are a little outdated but having said that it was very clean and comfortable. The shower is over the bath which could be a problem for older patrons, the bathroom was very tight in space. The breakfast was ok there was not a big selection, they had an egg station with your eggs cooked fresh and to your liking. Overall staff were polite and friendly and it was a nice stay.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Stamford Plaza Melbourne Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience premium five star luxury in Melbourne's finest all-suite hotel. Located at the "Paris end" of Little Collins Street in the heart of the CBD, Stamford Plaza Melbourne is surrounded by the best of fashion, theatre, cuisine, and only walking distance to the city's famous sporting venues. An ideal location for those wanting to immerse themselves in Melbourne's vibrant culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Escapio, Olotels, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Stamford Plaza Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.