I am a female senior exec business traveller used to 4 and 5 star. I stayed in a 1 bed suite (Room 907) for a 3 day weekend on 18 May 2012. Hotel is 4 star, really well located, convenient to shopping and attractions. Lobby was hard to find due to renovations but never heard any noise or inconvenienced during my entire weekend stay. Reception staff were very friendly and efficient and upgraded my room. Room was plush, quiet, comfortable, upmarket although a little more natural light would have been good. Main bedroom was a queen size bed but very comfortable and the hotel has Singapore hotel standards and tries to create a home-away-from-home environment. I ordered a room service meal which was hot, delivered promptly and very tasty. For breakfast, 1 1/2 blocks north on Little Collins I found a great little cafe - Caffe Exchange which did a fantastic breakfast and coffee for half the prices of the restaurant. I really enjoyed staying here and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience premium five star luxury in Melbourne's finest all-suite hotel. Located at the "Paris end" of Little Collins Street in the heart of the CBD, Stamford Plaza Melbourne is surrounded by the best of fashion, theatre, cuisine, and only walking distance to the city's famous sporting venues. An ideal location for those wanting to immerse themselves in Melbourne's vibrant culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Stamford Plaza Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Stamford Plaza Hotel