The Stamford Melbourne is a fantastic all suite hotel, located in Little Collins Street. There are two towers to the hotel and we were located in the same one as the Bar. A lane takes you from between the towers onto Collins Street and right into the Theatre area. It was an easy downhill walk to the main part of Collins Street and all the shops. Having stayed in Melbourne quite a few times we found the hotel hidden away (this can be a good thing) and quiet over the weekend. We stayed Sunday night and checked out on Monday. There were plenty of options to have a breakfast (eat in and take away) in the area as there are lots of offices around it with workers eager for a hit of caffeine. The rooms were very well furnished and spacious. Amenities in the room were more than we expected. The tower we were in had a huge atrium and our room had a balcony leading into the atrium. We didn't make use of it as Melbourne was quite chilly that day. We booked via a secret deal online and therefore didn't choose the hotel, but would definitely choose it again, given the right deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stamford Plaza Melbourne is a leading all-suite 5 Star Melbourne CBD hotel. Located at the "Paris" end of Little Collins Street, Stamford Plaza Melbourne is the ideal choice for guests looking for quality accommodation in Melbourne's central business district. Set amongst theatres, renowned restaurants, fashion boutiques and Melbourne's finest attractions, guests can relax in the boutique surroundings whilst immersing themselves in the city's vibrant culture. The hotel is a 10 minute walk from Flinders Street station and Federation Square and a 25 minute drive from Tullamarine Airport. Your home away from home, the hotel's elegantly appointed 283 suites are a sanctuary with a luxurious sense of space and comfort. Each suite contains a kitchen with cooking facilities, spacious lounge and dining areas and separate bedroom/s with bath spa en-suite. Guests can enjoy the newly refurbished pool featuring sleek new furnishings, a hydration station, spa and sauna facilities, a recently refurbished gym that is well-equipped with cardiovascular and weight training equipments. Services such as 24-hour reception, Concierge and room service, valet car parking and laundry, ensure a relaxing and fuss free stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Stamford Plaza Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Stamford Plaza Hotel