We booked our Accor Advantage plus complimentary night, with an upgrade to the Sofitel Club benefits, for my birthday treat
The hotel communicated via email advising us to arrive at 12 pm for a light lunch in the club room on the 35th floor, we dis this and spent most of the day relaxing there, enjoying afternoon tea, canapés and full bar in the evening, but missed the dessers/ Sweets.
The service was excellent and staff were friendly and helpful.
Our room was a King room on the 48th floor and was classy and comfortable.
We really enjoyed the visit and recommend the Sofitel / Club experience to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is at the Paris end of Collins Street, in the heart of the city's premier shopping, dining and theatre district, just minutes from the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground. This award-winning hotel has 363 luxurious rooms that begin from level 36 offering breathtaking views from floor-to-ceiling windows. Each room is complemented by modern furnishings, mood lighting, LED\LCD or Plasma televisions and iPod|MP3 connection. Marble bathrooms offer automated low level lighting and French amenities.Enjoy modern dining in No35, high tea occasions in Sofi's Lounge or stylish cocktails in the Atrium Bar On 35.For meetings and events, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is one of the city’s most comprehensive integrated hotel conference venues offering 12 individual meetings venues with comprehensive audio-visual services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Sofitel