Just a one night stay, but upgraded to a refurbished room on the 50th floor. Spotlessly clean as usual, and welcome pack of chocolates well received. Bathroom had a walk in shower (no bath), and fittings that appeared new. Very grateful for the bathroom amenities including a comb as I discovered the next morning that I'd forgotten to pack one. The My Sofitel bed is comfortable, and offsets the impact of the noise floating up from the Atrium bar, which is gone by about midnight. What would make the room perfect is free wi-fi - as pervasive as pillows these days, and should be included in the room rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is at the Paris end of Collins Street, in the heart of the city's premier shopping, dining and theatre district, just minutes from the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground. This award-winning hotel has 363 luxurious rooms that begin from level 36 offering breathtaking views from floor-to-ceiling windows. Each room is complemented by modern furnishings, mood lighting, LED\LCD or Plasma televisions and iPod|MP3 connection. Marble bathrooms offer automated low level lighting and French amenities.Enjoy modern dining in No35, high tea occasions in Sofi's Lounge or stylish cocktails in the Atrium Bar On 35.For meetings and events, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is one of the city’s most comprehensive integrated hotel conference venues offering 12 individual meetings venues with comprehensive audio-visual services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Sofitel