Sofitel is a very good hotel and very conveniently located in the CBD in Melbourne. I styaed on the top floor in the hotel (probably 42nd floor, can't recollect exact floor number) and the view from this floor was magnificient. With the MCG on your left, SBS building and tower and Yarra river view in front of you and Victoria Market on your right, you cannot get a better view form any other place in Melbourne. The room has three sides windows. In the morning one can see the beautiful Sunrise from the window and also the hot air balloons going up on the left. One can go walking to the various parks and the MCG.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is at the Paris end of Collins Street, in the heart of the city's premier shopping, dining and theatre district, just minutes from the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground. This award-winning hotel has 363 luxurious rooms that begin from level 36 offering breathtaking views from floor-to-ceiling windows. Each room is complemented by modern furnishings, mood lighting, LED\LCD or Plasma televisions and iPod|MP3 connection. Marble bathrooms offer automated low level lighting and French amenities.Enjoy modern dining in No35, high tea occasions in Sofi's Lounge or stylish cocktails in the Atrium Bar On 35.For meetings and events, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is one of the city’s most comprehensive integrated hotel conference venues offering 12 individual meetings venues with comprehensive audio-visual services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Sofitel