“Sofitel Melbourne” 4 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   25 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #3 of 172 hotels in Melbourne

3,284 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (392)
  • Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Come and be wowed. The rooms are fabulous,comfortable and the views of Melbourne are simply superb. The staff are most helpful and attentive. I just love the location. I never hesitate recommending this beautiful hotel to my family, friends and clients. You will enjoy your stay guaranteed

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Jeremy H, Hotel Manager at Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for posting your review in Tripadvisor. I was glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are proud of our Ambassadors and they have made your experience a pleasant one. Thank you for making Sofitel Melbourne on Collins your choice. I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.
tauranga, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very good hotel, excellent service and central location. Also had a conference there which was well catered for. The room was spacious. Internet is expensive and not free.
Several restaurants are and a small shopping area are attached, these appeared average.
The views from some of the rooms are amazing, however a few of my friends had no view.
I was never helped by concierge.
All in all a very good hotel, however I would prefer to stay at the Langham down the road.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review in Tripadvisor. I was glad to hear that the service standard was excellent and the room views were amazing. I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.
Bendigo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Wow, possibly the best place i have ever stayed! Best bed, great shower, the level of plush i love without being chintzy. Level 37, amazing views, we slept with the shutters open and watched the sunrise, perfect! Would love to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review in Tripadvisor. I was glad that your stay with us was the best ever. It is something to watch the sunrise from your room. I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.
Queenscliff, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I returned for another stay at the Sofitel in Collins Street. As usual I was most welcome and even received a complimentary room upgrade to a suite. Throughout my stay everyone was very attentive and I look forward to returning again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for your review in Tripadvisor. Welcome back!! The Ambassadors are the pride of this hotel. I was glad to hear that every Amabssador you came in contact has displayed genuine hospitality welcome. I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We chose this hotel as we the reviews were good and we had a newborn traveling with us, I needed the hotel to be good. From the minute we arrived the team was amazing. The butlers were friendly and very helpful.
We arrived early and i asked the butler if we can just leave our bags with them until it was time to check in. He kindly advised us that if we go to reception they may be able to check us in early. As we walked to reception - he phoned them to advise we had a small baby with us and if they can check us in it would be great (Receptionist told me this after i thank her for the service of having a room ready) .
Little things like this goes a long way for me.

I would 100% stay here again.

Location is good.
Restaurant and bar was good.
Great views from the 48th floor.
Service is amazing, nothing was a problem and they were all so friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for posting your review in Tripadvisor. First and foremost let me thank you for choosing Sofitel Melbourne On Collins as your choice of hotel. I am glad that the Butlers were there to anticipate your every needs. I am truly humbled by your review and we like to surprise our guests with the little things. We look forward to welcoming you in the not too distant future.

Been to Sofitel Melbourne on Collins? Share your experiences!