We stayed at the Sofitel for our ninth year anniversary and were welcomed by friendly warm Staff which promptly collected our luggage and escorted us to our room where a complimentary champagne, strawberries and melted chocolate were awaiting. The view from our room on the 46th floor was amazing and the location for shopping and food was outstanding. The only thing I could mark the Sofitel down on would be the room / bathroom being outdated for 5 star... other than that, everything was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is at the Paris end of Collins Street, in the heart of the city's premier shopping, dining and theatre district, just minutes from the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground. This award-winning hotel has 363 luxurious rooms that begin from level 36 offering breathtaking views from floor-to-ceiling windows. Each room is complemented by modern furnishings, mood lighting, LED\LCD or Plasma televisions and iPod|MP3 connection. Marble bathrooms offer automated low level lighting and French amenities.Enjoy modern dining in No35, high tea occasions in Sofi's Lounge or stylish cocktails in the Atrium Bar On 35.For meetings and events, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is one of the city’s most comprehensive integrated hotel conference venues offering 12 individual meetings venues with comprehensive audio-visual services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Reservation Counter, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Sofitel