The hotel room and service were excellent, BUT the service at afternoon tea left a lot to be desired, we met Andrew who served us our free drink, after that we never heard form him again. we had dirty dishes on our table for 15 minutes and nobody removed them we then put them on the window sill. A watress looked at our dirty dishes but kept on walking removing other dishes from other tables but not ours. we asked her to move them when we ordered our pot of tea. apart from the the afternon tea was excellent but failed with the lack of good service. perhaps there was a shortage of staff working. thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is at the Paris end of Collins Street, in the heart of the city's premier shopping, dining and theatre district, just minutes from the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground. This award-winning hotel has 363 luxurious rooms that begin from level 36 offering breathtaking views from floor-to-ceiling windows. Each room is complemented by modern furnishings, mood lighting, LED\LCD or Plasma televisions and iPod|MP3 connection. Marble bathrooms offer automated low level lighting and French amenities.Enjoy modern dining in No35, high tea occasions in Sofi's Lounge or stylish cocktails in the Atrium Bar On 35.For meetings and events, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is one of the city’s most comprehensive integrated hotel conference venues offering 12 individual meetings venues with comprehensive audio-visual services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Melbourne Sofitel