I stayed with a colleague for 3 nights to attend a conference at the convention centre. This hotel is a short 10 minute walk to the convention centre and directly opposite Southern Cross station, so a great spot for our stay.
I do have a few gripes, that are relatively minor however after long conference days felt quite annoying at the time.
1. Our room was made up as a queen rather than the twin we had booked and our bags had not been brought up to our room. After a long conference day, this was frustrating as we had to wait for this to be sorted.
2. No milk in the fridge on day two, another slightly irritating thing after a long day.
3. No bath towels on day three.
4. Our room had an adjoining door to the next room and we were fortunate to enjoy the 3am conversations of the guests next door.
The staff were very pleasant, and welcoming and dealt with any requests quickly. We didn't use the restaurant or bar area so I can't comment on those facilities.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Toga Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vibe Savoy Melbourne
- Hotel Vibe Savoy